the dawn

Thursday, November 12, 2009

SOUL WRENCHED




Justice is my religion,
Righteousness, the pages of an open book
in which I write my poetry on honour.

Faith is my dignity,
Truth the maiden of my dreams
for the love of which I can face this world.

The opressor is my opponent,
Darkness the name of the eagle
which accompanies me in my silent quest.

I fear not even the One,
For what I have is not worth taking
what I strive for,can not be taken.

Bravey the road on which I walk,
If i meet u ,I shall greet you with grimness
Fear not because this means wou have lived after meeting me!

I am the conscience of the bereaved
Burning in the fire of revenge
Tyranny will to burn to ashes in my places of worship.

I am what you could have been ,
had you the will to love and hate in equal unbounded measures
Forgive me, for I am an assasin.

Let me embrace the world like a shadow
Let this sun set this way
To dawn tomorrow a new light .
I rest now knowing that i will start living after my death..to wake up in the new world shaped by my actions.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger InNoCeNt AnGeL :-) said...

awesome poem :) hats off to u :)

November 13, 2009 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger Prabhav Joshi said...

Rungata Ji,
I reiterate what I had earlier said just after the competition itself,the poem is mind blowing.
I am particularly amazed at its abstractness as i had seen the video myself.
Keep Posting!!!

November 14, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger aditi said...

awesum poem bhaiya!! im amazed...hats off!! how d hell do u manage writin such stuff?!! srsly superb!!keep it up! :)

November 14, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one saurabh (future assassin :P )... as i said, the last para remains my best :)

November 14, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Shradha said...

Assassins galore.! i hardly came across one so honest with words so pure. All Hail...!

December 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home